Mod Cravings

Tom_

Got serious mod cravings, despite being the owner of a stock and being told Im a far better stock rider, recently riding my mates mod the riding feels smoother for me, (although aparantly doesnt look it) and Im just sitting here thinking a mod would be so fun, Iv had a mod before and I dunno dont think it was that great...

Help me get through thissssss :(

I was in the same boat as you. You only appreciate how fun mods are when you have ridden a stock for a while. So I decided to build a mod up over time. Should be finished soon. Cant wait!!

edit: that probably didnt help...

Just go with what you feel would be more enjoyable. At the end of the day, you ride to have fun, if a mod makes you feel better, go for it!!!

Edited by Nathan Coward

• 3 months later...

I ride better trials with my 26" but I ride different on my 20". It's a little faster and smoother but I don't get as high with it even if it's 2kg lighter.

In the woods I suck on the 20" but in the city It's more fun because I get more room on stairs and benches and can do more spins and such.

If you can you should get both. If I had to choose one bike, then I think it would be the 26". That's my opinion.

So depending on how you want to ride this is what experiences I can share.

Edited by Henrik Y

• 1 year later...