After Coming Of My Mini Bike

Dirty Hunty

They is no forgiveness on this forum =]

Trust me, I know.

Sorry, but again you're talking shit, if you would have let this whole thing between you and the Mods/admin drop months ago and just got on with it in NMC the chances are you would be validated, but no, you have to consistently whine like a bitch about it and it gets annoying as f**k, just drop it ffs, people are very forgiving on this forum but only when they deserve to be forgiven and you babbling about something which %90 of the forum don't give 2 shits about is not something that i, and a whole lot of other members want to forgive somone for.

Minbiker, i Accept youre apology for what it's worth (Y)

Sorry, but again you're talking shit, if you would have let this whole thing between you and the Mods/admin drop months ago and just got on with it in NMC the chances are you would be validated, but no, you have to consistently whine like a bitch about it and it gets annoying as f**k, just drop it ffs, people are very forgiving on this forum but only when they deserve to be forgiven and you babbling about something which %90 of the forum don't give 2 shits about is not something that i, and a whole lot of other members want to forgive somone for.

Minbiker, i Accept youre apology for what it's worth (Y)

Wordddd.