Beau Memorial Street Ride...

Okay not being rude or trying to cause an argument, but your just going to have to pick where the ride is your self because eveyone is going to say different place, brum, bristol, sheff ect, your posted the topic you decide where it is (Y) evryone is entitled to there opinion but your just going to have to choose place other wise itl take forever, and the sooner everyone knows, they can get there tickets online and its so much cheaper (Y) Sorry if you disgree

read what i said.

i dont mind where it is, or when.

i also suggested sheff which is about 3 hours for me to get to. and i dont even know if its good to ride, i dont even care what its like to ride at.

n00bs that didnt even know Beau will just try and vote for the closest one for them

that was the point i was trying to make basically....

Okay fair enough mate, would good if we could find a location that not only beau loved to ride, but where its easy for everyone to get to as i mentioned if you have it in sheff il have to stop over night becuase itl take me 6hours to get there so il arrive at like 2:00. Anyway lets just get and find a location then go from there (Y)

Looking at a map, the most central place to have it would be Birmingham, geographically speaking. But, am I right in thinking that Beau didn't really venture over to the east? As in London, Norwich etc. Because in that case, Bristol is reasonably central as far as people that knew Beau are from, if you know what I mean?

Yeah Birmingham is very central, esily accesable and close to where Beau lived. But i dont want to say much more as the last thing i want is people like "just ecause its close to you". I think its easy to get to etc. If people want it anywhere else, like i said ill travel anywhere in the UK, but my vote goes to brum.

Owen

Yeah Birmingham is very central, esily accesable and close to where Beau lived. But i dont want to say much more as the last thing i want is people like "just ecause its close to you". I think its easy to get to etc. If people want it anywhere else, like i said ill travel anywhere in the UK, but my vote goes to brum.

Owen

same as he spend a hell of a lot of time there, i shoud no i had to ride with him. But im up for anywhere dont mind traveling as its easy.

Edited by ky-all trials

Grant make it bristol.... Beau loved it there, met him and max there for the first time. then he went on to do the massive drop gap..

him and max were talkin sponsership with dan ko around that time, and he was having the ride of his life!

max would back me up on that,

he is will be over the moon that we are thinkin about him where ever it is,

but his best ride in my opinion is when he did the drop gap! he was loviing tht day.

like everyone says though... your gona have to pick grant....

good luck picking mate!

x

r.i.p buddy

Grant make it bristol.... Beau loved it there, met him and max there for the first time. then he went on to do the massive drop gap..

him and max were talkin sponsership with dan ko around that time, and he was having the ride of his life!

max would back me up on that,

he is will be over the moon that we are thinkin about him where ever it is,

but his best ride in my opinion is when he did the drop gap! he was loviing tht day.

like everyone says though... your gona have to pick grant....

good luck picking mate!

x

r.i.p buddy

im not picking though? :S

where ever this ride is, theres going to be a lot of riders, probably 50+. get enough hassle in brum with 20 riders....

i've never ever been kicked off anywhere in bristol and imo there is a lot more to ride, reason Beau loved it there.

not only do we need a decent location where Beau loved, we need somewhere that can have 50+ riders at.

Edited by Grant-Hundley

Bristol.

There's no point going to Brum if we're just going to get kicked off everywhere? I fully expect there to be a lot more than 50 people. No shortage of stuff to ride in Bristol, and won't get kicked off anywhere.

I'm not going to say anything else on the subject though.

The parks tiny in stourbridge and for the actual town..........it's even worse. Last time i was speking to Beau about riding spots he was bumbing leeds abit, but i think Bristol would be suitable cus the first time we rode their was with all the stourbridge lot and it would mean quite alot to us to have it their due to the fact of us all loving that day and all having great memory's of him there (not that it wouldn't mean alot to others).

Yeah Bristol i think.. Was the first time we all ventured out of the West Midlands and i think he had the greatest ride of his life, as did all of us. I should be able to make it, have to get it off work, so the quicker we get a date the easier i'll be able to book it off :)

Danny I suggest you begin a new topic with a title something along the lines of "Bristol memorial ride for Beau" save people being confused reading throught the last few pages of crap.

I agree with Bristol, I think Beau would consider that drop gap one of the best moments in his life :lol: