Edinburgh Ride

Hey guys,

I'm looking to go out for a trial in edinburgh some time this week or next if anyone fancies meeting up? Pretty new to the area so it would be good to get shown around the good spots aswell as meet up with new riders (Y)

Add me to MSN for a chat and to arrange a meet: im_here_i_think@hotmail.com

cheers

Hey guys,

I'm looking to go out for a trial in edinburgh some time this week or next if anyone fancies meeting up? Pretty new to the area so it would be good to get shown around the good spots aswell as meet up with new riders (Y)

Add me to MSN for a chat and to arrange a meet: im_here_i_think@hotmail.com

cheers

Im going to be riding tonight, not sure where though..Probs fesitval square at about 730...you keen?

Unfortunately im only free on wed or fri night this week, as i have to do my weekly food shop tonight <_<

You free any of those nights?

Yeah, I normaly work til 6, then im out riding at 730ish, heres my number, give me a txt,07891016779 and I can talk to you on here...

I see you are in Leith, Im often in that area seeing the missus...

But Im always keen for riding, so if u ever head out give me a wee ring, or txt...

Im also newish to the area, so im still trying to find some new stuff!

Weekly food shop? I shud really do that tonight, but Il be fine eating toast for the next couple of days, lol!

Edited by JohnyMilton

Hey Johny just letting you know im going to head out tonight if your free? i'll drop you a text incase you dont get this(Y)

Meant to say the names Greg :)

Hey Greg, yeah, I will be out on my bike tonight, drop me a txt, and we can arrange somewhere to meet?

Sound good?

• 3 months later...

Hey. Im not sure how to start a new post so im just adding onto this one. Is anyone up for riding in edinburgh this weekend? the 8th-9th. Im near the center so able to get anywhere. Have only just started again so riding with other people would be a good way to learn. Thanks

Euan