What's The Best Ffw?

mexophilia

I've had an ENO since the start of the year and it's been flawless... I opened it up to have a look inside and there's still no evidence of the sort of deformation that I've seen in pretty much every other freewheel I've looked into. The teeth on the outside of the freewheel were totally unmarked when I wiped the oil off them too - the rear sprocket (Same age) showed quite a lot of deformation from the chain... Really good quality steel I reckon. It's got Enduro bearings too, which was a pleasant surprise (Enduro have built a reputation for making bearings for suspension bikes that outlast the OEM items by at least a factor of 2)...

I'd go with Eno. They've been proven and i haven't heard of any faulty batches. Also as your basing it against the Try-All i'll point out that the Try-All costs £50. The Try-All stuff is clearly over priced so this leads me to believe it's cheaply made. Probably made in China anyway. And lets be fair, all the trials parts that come from China are of a low quality. Some of the frames are actually fine but going by other parts it's clear they don't put the money into finishing stuff off.

My Eno hasn't been serviced, it has been removed from a few cranks and still engages a treat. It's clear the USA manufacturing for freewheels definitely pays off.

Make up your own mind though. Maybe you won't have a problem with Tensile/ Monty/ Viz/ Try-All/ Blarg etc but you say you have the money...

Deltabikes is cheapest too if it were an issue.