Portsmouth....... Sunday

I was speakin to dan b today adz bessell is stayin at dans this weekend so they will be attending on sunday and dan and bessell will be riding bogner regis sat if anybody wants to join them for a bit of natty and street. so come on boys lets have a big ride sunday!!!

cheers andy b

Hey

Don't think i'll be there, but Luke i gave your number to a new trials rider in Pompey. He rides a Zoo Pitbull with fluro rear rim - his name is Josh.When I gave him your number and i told him to contact you when/if he wants to ride. I also told him you have a huge willy and a sexy (albeit flabby) bum!

See you soon!

XxX

Don't think i'll be there, but Luke i gave your number to a new trials rider in Pompey. He rides a Zoo Pitbull with fluro rear rim - his name is Josh.When I gave him your number and i told him to contact you when/if he wants to ride. I also told him you have a huge willy and a sexy (albeit flabby) bum!

Good effort, i could do with some action. ;)

You should be here neil! i think u need to do a masters so u will be here with me next year!

Looks like i might be about on sunday if a few people are out need to do some street for a change.

Regards

dave mate cant come. 2 snaped spokes and have now gone and f**ked my back wheel up compleatly. no pad left so bikes a bit shaged atm sorry guys

x

Edit:

May be able to come. sort my bike out trew my back wheel as well as i can lol. abnd get new pads in morning. sorted :)

x

Edited by Scott Norman