Hey Guys

when some one hacked my Msn they emailed everyone i knew saying i was coming out as being gay and asking if they was interested or if they new any one that was interested (without me knowing). i had some very strange reactions, so i think your lucky .

Edited by gogz69

when some one hacked my Msn they emailed everyone i knew saying i was coming out as being gay asking if they new any one was interested or if they new any one that was interested (without me knowing). i had some very interesting reactions so i think your lucky .

hmm yeahs good idea,but its not the first time that the thing like 10 timeshow the f**k are they guessing my password so easy they are ded hard once aswell

hmm yeahs good idea,but its not the first time that the thing like 10 timeshow the f**k are they guessing my password so easy they are ded hard once aswell

soz m8 but they cant be hard enough . try something random with numbers and stuff

id like to point out that in not gay , not that there is much wrong with it each to there own lol

Edited by gogz69

dont have a trojam man because, my name keeps saying i am gay and i hate rials biking i m quere i like bum i like cock .

How the f**k do you think they know your password.

Edited by forteh

Im at work and dont have msn, hardly use it anyways.

Get some antivirus and run a full scan, AVG free should be sufficient for your needs. Once youve run a scan make sure that you have a firewall, you may have a hardware firewall on your router, if you know how to set it up then use it; if not then the windows one should be sufficient.

Get some antivirus and run a full scan, AVG free should be sufficient for your needs. Once youve run a scan make sure that you have a firewall, you may have a hardware firewall on your router, if you know how to set it up then use it; if not then the windows one should be sufficient.

my mum knows this dude thats ace with pc and we got he best shit on my pc and a soon as we get a virus/trojan it deletes it man

Edited by rideing ridic

Yeah thats what ive got AVG, never got a virus on this computer with it, its great.

any ways ill get my mums mate to deal with that,could i have some addys please is stuck with 2 my birds and pink adament rob think there getting sick of me as there only to people i caa talk to haha

so please like every one i had and any new people i dont no would be cool to meet