Lee Quarry Sat 16th

scotty

me and my mate are hopefully going to be trying out lee quarry tomorrow. am i right in thinking it free to ride still. looking at the pics there's plenty of variation to keep us busy.

if anyone else fancy's it then the more the better.

fingers crossed with the weather.

scotty

well just got back now,

Had a good 4-5 hours riding up there just me and my mate and what can i say its well worth the hype (plus the 2hour drive). the couple of man made sections were spot on, with riding for pretty much all standards of riders. plus all the natural thats just all over its definately a step in the right direction for trials venues. i just can't see anyone going there and not enjoying it.

Day was made by meeting a local called john (i think) riding a megamo mod. he showed us a few good places to ride that we wouldn't have found without him so a big thanks to him. top bloke.

anyone who is thinking about it, get your self there.

so i guess its a well done to Ali and everyone else who has had input into the place you's have done a great job. and i believe its only just the start.

cheers

scotty

yeah shame was wondering what line people are taking over that bunch of logs that are all together would be good to see.

no doubt i'll be back v.soon as it beat some of my local haunts hands down.