What Tyres?

x-tort

Well, its all personal preference really, and that is probably down to your tube not the tyre!

Try using a different tube or inflating yours to about 30 psi, i know it sounds a lot but its what I run and I haven't had any pinch punctures!

For those of you who have come in here after seeing which tires and hoping for some help, it is all down to personal preference like i say but personally i would recommend;

Stock: Maxxis high roller or Try All sticky, inflated to about 25/30 psi

Mod: Maxxis creepy crawler at about 30psi

Hopefully you wont get another pinch for a while :P

k cheers il try that nd see what happens.

30lbs? I run 15-20 on my creapy crawlers , I find it far easyer to balance and it gives a spring when you preload spins or gaps also it acts as slight suspension on big drops, but get Kenda rear tubes there huge ! and that's the trick to run low pressure without denting rims .

Whatever you get on the rear, make sure you eith have a thick tube or dual ply tyres (Y)

Will prevent pinches and generally take more of a beating.

I've had try-all stikys, they were mint but wore out a bit too quickly, then went on to standard single ply high rollers, grip was great but pinched loads, had larsen tt's but the didn't fit frame or forks (booo) now on dual ply super tacky minions and so far so awesome!

I run my tyres backwards too, gives a wee bit more grip on ledges :P

EDIT: I have about 25/ 30 psi inboth tyres, good balance between grip and easy rolling, i weigh 11 stone :)

Edited by Skoze

Whatever you get on the rear, make sure you eith have a thick tube or dual ply tyres (Y)

Will prevent pinches and generally take more of a beating.

I've had try-all stikys, they were mint but wore out a bit too quickly, then went on to standard single ply high rollers, grip was great but pinched loads, had larsen tt's but the didn't fit frame or forks (booo) now on dual ply super tacky minions and so far so awesome!

I run my tyres backwards too, gives a wee bit more grip on ledges :P

EDIT: I have about 25/ 30 psi inboth tyres, good balance between grip and easy rolling, i weigh 11 stone :)

Exactly what he said,

Try-all tyres are good but do wear down terribly quickly.

A Maxxis Minion front tread on the rear is pure round, rubber awesome-ness!