New Bike

streetjibs

well here she is, lookin sexy next to some old guy not so sexy :huh:

nothing different, built straight out of box, the last one available - shipped from koxx shop in Paris.

I am absolutely amazed at how well it rides, how nice it is on rear wheel, and how balanced/responsive it feels.

the shift to FFW was a skeptical one, but soo far im totally stoked with it. Will change all bolts to ti soon, and possibly silver or anodized grey tt rims.

Not worried bout modifying or changing anything in a hurry, it rides superbly and i luv her... awwww!

comments welcome - about the bike only, leave the poor guy alone!

post-7799-1220695569_thumb.jpg

I think silver or grey would be good. If it was me I'd probably go for silver, just because I've seen a hydroxx very similarly spec'd to that one with silver rims and it looks gaw-goose. Grey would also looks sweet I imagine, but having seen one with silver rims, take it from me - It would definitely look mint.

nice ride geez!!! watch out for the UTE's passing by, dont wanna be getting mowed down by 1! haha.

i think the grey rims will possibly split the colour better??? as the frame is silver at the front. with a bit of white. looks pimp as it is.

Wayne.

Talk soon, i owe you an e-mail or message on facebook anyway, will deffinatly do that today or tomorrow.

:blink: that is so nice :P:P:P i want one of them. Ride nice ?

Craig (Y)

Thanks, it rides amazingly. Having come from the ozonys cannibal, it feels more flickable and alot nicer on the rear. Geo is amazing, cant fault it.

Nice dude, get bk to me about the helmet. (Y)

cheers mate, yeah once i can scramble up some cash il grab you one and send it over.. :)

Lovely bike, bet it rides amazingly well.

Get some TT SL rims, they're beauts in the flesh.

mmm does sound nice. Il have to sort something out, but for now the red is ok.

Yo Wayne, talk to u soon. yeah send me back a msg on facebook bro. Hope things are coming together for ur return to oz trip!!

Im loving the bike and agree with u and inur, grey wud be mint! the tt rims seem the way to go to, now to find some more moneys :(

talk soon bro!

danny.

Edited by streetjibs