Trials Bikes On Credit ?

Balthazor

Hiya guys as topic tital says, is there a bike shop/webby that sells bikes on credit ? cos im starting to worry im never gona sell my Kona or swap it and this may be the only way i can get a trials bike lol.....

to be honest the only way i can afford my bikes is to buy each bit ata time.

either that or check through Mountain biking uk.

Halfords do but there prices are higher then say tarty and (don't quote me on this) Halfords only order in KoXx.

Halfords used to sell Koxx, but it was through NSE, so you've got no chance through them anymore.

Try supercycles for Onza

Evans for Phase

then there's other bike shops across the country that sell trials bikes and do finance.

Try airvalleycycles, not sure if they do finance but they do plenty of trials bikes.

Gahhhh found a few sites that offer finance on trials bikes but only if i want either a M.A.D phase 1.1 or 1.2 or an Onza 20" ( no 26" Onza's for some strange reason ) or a Monty cammel at over 2 grand lol.

Has trials become a richmans sport recently or what hehe

I think the problem your facing is that only large shops will do bikes on credit but don't sell trials bikes, but the smaller / trials specific shops won't because they're just too small and don't have the money to do bikes on credit.

Maybe thought about a credit card?

Edited by JT!

You could try a private financial lender; it all works the same way. However they'll buy your bike outright and you pay them back with a rather high intrest rate. You never actually own the bike until its paid back.

Although they can be picky on what they want to fund. A trials bike rapidly loses its value so if you don't keep up the repayments they can't really sell it on to regain their loss - which is why I imagine not many bike shops will over such finance on an expensive, yet disposable item.

Though I tend to live by the motto, if you have to borrow money to get it, you can't afford it. Are you really sure you want to pay out your arse for the sake of a bike?

The winter blues will be coming soon and not many riders will be out riding - spend the winter season saving up like made and treating yourself for christmas or the spring.

Halfods can still get a few Koxx's through. Which you can get on credit. Not too sure on the entire range but go into your local Halfords and ask. If they say 'We dont sell them' say that Rob at Chatham 724 said we can and they can ring me if they want. Its under Monty in the Bikehut Product Finder.

Cheers for all your replys guys i think i was getting a bit desperate for a bike when i thought of getting one on credit lol, as of right now ive got about 100 quid saved up so i think its best for me to save up and buy a good 2nd hand bike off here or e-bay.

Ive got my eye on a nice Pashley on e-bay down from 600 to 299 now so hopefully in a few weeks i might be able to afford it, and i put my Kona in the local ad-mag for 350 ono so i might be up and running sooner than i think :)

Halfods can still get a few Koxx's through. Which you can get on credit. Not too sure on the entire range but go into your local Halfords and ask. If they say 'We dont sell them' say that Rob at Chatham 724 said we can and they can ring me if they want. Its under Monty in the Bikehut Product Finder.

Woow, didn't know that...

Koxx Boxx pads, Plus discount.. yeah rob?