Home Made Trials Thing

Jake Beach

2 hours? What were you doing, cutting the tree down, cutting blocks, sanding and nailing? Jesus man!

We used to make rickety rigs out of about 15 pallets, good for practice on fo'sure

I left out the part about making the whole thing with nothing more than a nail file to cut the lumber. No screwdriver either, so I had to drive the screws in with my fist. Also took a few minutes to finish off a cup of coffee. :P

Edited by Tappets

Throw some pretty paint on it and let her put flower pots and knick-knacks on it while you're not using it :P

Could work, I suppose. One day I'll fashion up some nicer stuff, but hell, everything is free and it gets bashed up anyway, so I won't bother until it becomes unsafe - like anything is 'safe' with my clumsy noob arse trying to ride a bike on it ....

Hahaha

Maybe

I'm not so sure it would work. Besides, if it's muddy it will be slippy in the wet.

If I rent house for uni, I might see about building some obstacles in the garden. :)

Looks like a lot of fun. But maybe ahve a few more supports on it.

I used to have about ten crates at my house and made a few setups that you re arrange. Sorry but i dont have any pics.

That video of Ryan Crisp - its okay best one is this :P

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=130474

Edited by ginger allen echo