Stickers Design

basher

Im wanting to get some stickers made for joshua holmes, a trials rider and best mate who passed away a few weeks ago. Im shit on photoshop, and normally wouldnt ask this but was wondering if someone who is decent would make me a design. It would be greatly appreciated.

For anyone who is willing to help me out the design i would like is

*RIP in big letters- depending on how it looks either a full colour or semi transparent

*Joshua in smaller letters over the top of rip- again a full colour or transparent depending on how it looks

*Underneath joshua. holmes in the centre with the dates 13/04/90 08/09/08 either side of it

Id like a black background and the writing in lime green as similar as possible to kawasaki green. Also green camo could be incorporated in somewhere if its possible but its not a must

If you feel you know a better variation with the lettering ect feel free to try it out for me thank you. Either reply or pm me or even add me chelseafan_5@hotmail.co.uk