Ebay

bikerdude2006fr

Right so heres my dilemna... i bought a second hand phone of ebay and received it quick etc. i left feedback and it was the next day i realised that it was faulty.... i cant hear through the speaker during calls unless in loadspeaker mode.... i have sent a message to the seller indicating this so hopefully he will be good and sort it out civily, but if not any ideas on where i stand?

Cheers

Its in french so i doubt many will understand. but here it is LINKY and this is what it means in the native tongue

No bad surprises, everything is said here ; a few little signs of use on the back which cant really be seen. The screen is brand new. ( the screen is in fact NOT brand new and far from it....)

Accessories : Only charger

Unlocked to all networks

junk about only being paid by paypal

I used it, texting etc all application but being a numpty i forgot to use it to call... well actually i did i called and the other phone rang so i left it... didnt expect it not to work.

Well sorry dude but it's your bad.

Try and get something out of him, and Ebay though.

did you pay pal it ? They offer a few things.

Lesson = learnt ?

Yeah i paid for it via paypal and im sure i even have loads of different buyer protections etc with my bank because i used my debit card! but im just waiting for a response from the seller, who knows he might be a good guy willing to let me send the phone back and refund me.... but yeah lesson learnt! they can wait a few weeks for feedback in the future!

• 4 weeks later...