Old Craig Lee Scott Video (04)

NVWOCI WVS

Ah yeah this vid. Bunch of clips from what I remember. Pretty huge stuff considering the old-ness of the clips! I do like a bit of abstract riding, it's always good to see people performing unorthodox moves like sidehops-pedal. Bit damaging to pedals, but heck, it's a decent enough way to get up super high stuff without speed/bike-stressing risks of hooking and upping-to-bash.

That very Python there (prototype bashless 04) was just finished being rebuilt earlier just last night! I'll get some pictures later at some point.

:)

Ah yeah this vid. Bunch of clips from what I remember. Pretty huge stuff considering the old-ness of the clips! I do like a bit of abstract riding, it's always good to see people performing unorthodox moves like sidehops-pedal. Bit damaging to pedals, but heck, it's a decent enough way to get up super high stuff without speed/bike-stressing risks of hooking and upping-to-bash.

That very Python there (prototype bashless 04) was just finished being rebuilt earlier just last night! I'll get some pictures later at some point.

:)

Dang! That legendary frame is still around! eh? :o Can't believe it's lived! But yeah! Would love to see some pics.