Hbtc - Final Round

Mowgli

No dave you can't you poof :P

I was also up there today helping mark out.

Few quite good sections actually.

As dave said the sections avoid the new bits but have been used in others areas where it can't get boggy Ect .

Good news is unless your on the White route we won't have to ride up that stupid trench :)

See you there tomz

Oh forgot to mention that terry is gonna need a huge thank you for all his hard work this year!

Cheers guys

you only enjoyed the day scott because u cleaned everything!

was amazing fun espesh doing some time trials with robbie and iain we got 2 sections down to 34 seconds.

apologies for the website being down, will try and get it up and running again before the championship results are out.

Is anyone up for trying to arrange something for terry and hazel for their efforts, as they would appreciate more than a bunch of flowers.

Regards

Edited by Mowgli

you only enjoyed the day scott because u cleaned everything!

was amazing fun espesh doing some time trials with robbie and iain we got 2 sections down to 34 seconds.

apologies for the website being down, will try and get it up and running again before the championship results are out.

Is anyone up for trying to arrange something for terry and hazel for their efforts, as they would appreciate more than a bunch of flowers.

Regards

I am, every year, they go out of there to keep trials alive within the local area, and I think they deserve a huge thanks for their efforts.

Let me know your thoughts Luke, I'l contribute with anything.