What Bike

harry999

what's your e-mail address I'll send pictures to you probibly Saturday . Are you okay to pick up from Essex ?

could you save it till chrismas cos ill probably be getting it as a present what condition is it in and what about specs

what's your e-mail address I'll send pictures to you probibly Saturday . Are you okay to pick up from Essex ?

could you save it till chrismas cos ill probably be getting it as a present what condition is it in and what about specs

I would like to point out that there is no buying or selling on nmc. Read the rules. If one of the mods find out they wont be happy.

How tall are you? because a mod might not be the right bike for you, the M.A.D phase bikes are pretty good for a starter bike. my m8's is lighter than my gu for half the money.

Edited by gogz69

havent realy measured myself but im 14. and im used to mountain bikes so that made me think about a 26"

OK. My m8 snoof (Jacob) is 15 and he gets on fine with his 26" phase . have you tested any 26" or 20" bikes? that would be the best way to work it out.

Just don't rule out 26" because some people say there Easier.

Edited by gogz69

i realy need help because ive never riden a trials bike bfore and me and a mate r getting one for christmas. hes gettin a second hand t comp and currently rides a bmx and im stil lookin but currently ride a downhill/mountian

what u thnk of diamondbak tekiya its 10kg how much does phase weigh

Erm... on one could or should tell you what bike you will prefer im affraid. All I can do is tell you what I know.

I prefer 26" because its easyer to get up obticals, I get alot more power because of the geo, I find that it's easyer to controle my bike.

do you have a picture of it and

do you know its weight

Erm... on one could or should tell you what bike you will prefer im affraid. All I can do is tell you what I know.

I prefer 26" because its easyer to get up obticals, I get alot more power because of the geo, I find that it's easyer to controle my bike.

do u like tekiya. and do u know how much the phase 1.2 weighs

i wouldn't go any near a diamondback as a general rule. My m8's phase is lighter than my gu and it weighs about 24.5lb's

thanks do u know that in kg

thanks do u know that in kg

its 11kg just worked it out. only thing is i cant do wheel hops at all on my 16kg mountain bike and wondered if 5kg would be enough

how do bud. If your just starting off on trials i would recommend a 20 inch to start on as you'll find it easier to learn basics but not seeing you, you might be a well built lad and will cope on 26 inch no bother. My friend uses a phase m.a.d and its ok as he has good components on. for 300 pound you'll be able to pick up a half decent second hand bike with better components on but you will also have the down side that they might be well used components. I hope this helps you bud and hopefully see you on rides. ste

do you have a picture of it and

do you know its weight

do u like tekiya. and do u know how much the phase 1.2 weighs

at the monent i have it in bits just for cleaning i probibly wont get it back together til saturday do you want pics od all the bits seperate or wate til saturday for a picture of the whole bike or both ?

What ever size or speck bike you get you should defiantly go for second hand.

This is for a number of reasons. First and most obvious is either you get alot better bike for your money.(If you dont mind a few scratches)

Or you can save alot more money by getting a cheaper bike that you would pay a bomb for brand new.

i.e a decent specked onza t-pro for about £150 to £200 then either save your money you have left or

you can spend it on your bike and better it. Also keep in mind that trials bikes constantly break down so your going to need to have some spare cash for any parts your going

to need in the futur.

Hope this helps, Adam