Grip Problems

Throttle grip is well annoying.

How are you putting them on?

I normally use gt85 to remove and to put them back on my self.

I suggest is take them off wash them and your bar off with water, dry them off as much as possible and force them back on.

I hope I have helped.

I suggest is take them off wash them and your bar off with water, dry them off as much as possible and force them back on.

I hope I have helped.

The same really but take them off then get somthing to dry inside the grip and bars to make sure nothink is wet the slide them on

Aarron

I hope I have helped.

I sometimes use that stuff that nurses use, it an alchoholic gel. it does work when there new but when you need to get em off its pretty hard.

ive washed them with water and dried them, i used the bike pump method with sum help from my dad and i managed to get about three quarters of it on and i gave up,

there was no way in hell that i could get it on any further so i ended up cutting the reast off with a stanley knife, theres still enough room for my hand to fit on so its oryt.

super glue?? are you sure it workss???

Edited by ginger allen echo

I sometimes use that stuff that nurses use, it an alchoholic gel. it does work when there new but when you need to get em off its pretty hard.

ive washed them with water and dried them, i used the bike pump method with sum help from my dad and i managed to get about three quarters of it on and i gave up,

there was no way in hell that i could get it on any further so i ended up cutting the reast off with a stanley knife, theres still enough room for my hand to fit on so its oryt :P

Gt85 is a good way to get them back on, I have been using it for years its good because it evaporates and then your grip is stuck fast.

you should be able to beast them on though.

HAIRSPRAY does it. Spray some on the inside of the grip. A little on the handle. Slides on easy. Leave overnight and its brilliant grip.

(Y) Works a treat, as does spray mount glue (the sort of stuff you'd use in art for mounting a piece of paper onto a sheet of card, that sort of thing).

Hi,

Hairpsray works right nice...

but 3M Super77 spray adhesive is the bomb if you want to end slippy grips FOREVER. I use it on the mod cause I go through grips like mad on that bike. But you have to act quickly when installing new grips or it's all over. Really. Removal requires destruction of the grips.

They make a Super92, but I think that I'd somehow accidentally stick myself all face down to the garage floor permanantly with that stuff. That would be a sight.