What Frame Shall I Get

Aarron on a echo lite 08

Well what don't you like about it? If the wheelbase is to long find something shorter, bb to low find something higher. Just narrow it down like that to different frames. Remember though more expensive frame doesn't always mean you'll ride better. One of my favourite mod frames is the t-pro.

It depends on what you ride. If you ride street then you need something strong, but if you

prefer to do natural then you will need a bike suited for natural. If you do street then if I

were you I would get the Echo Lite 08 like it says on your signature. But if you do more

natural then still get the Echo.

It depends on what you ride. If you ride street then you need something strong, but if you

prefer to do natural then you will need a bike suited for natural. If you do street then if I

were you I would get the Echo Lite 08 like it says on your signature. But if you do more

Let me get this right, you buy a frame by how strong it is, does geometry not come into this somewhere?

When im looking for a new frame the first thing i do is find frames with the geo i like, and then look into strength, but even then just because you ride street doesn't mean you have to have a strong frame. Id much rather sacrifice strength over the ride if its going to help me improve.

Let me get this right, you buy a frame by how strong it is, does geometry not come into this somewhere?

When im looking for a new frame the first thing i do is find frames with the geo i like, and then look into strength, but even then just because you ride street doesn't mean you have to have a strong frame. Id much rather sacrifice strength over the ride if its going to help me improve.

I've got to agree with you, You only need a strong frame if your a thrasher. New frames should always be about finding something that makes you feel more comfortable to ride.

Firstly I do advise you change your display name and signature. Not trying to sound rude but people don't really care that much about what bike you ride or are getting, it just all looks very childish. Again, I don't mean to sound like a dick! In a few years' time you'll look back and think 'god that looks babyish'...

But to the point... Echo Lite 06s are good! From a design and strength perspective I like them far more than the horrid 08 Echo Lites. The 08 Lites seem to suffer a lot from dropout cracking, and thy do have excessively large dropouts... for what reason?

I'd try and get a decent geo'd frame first and foremost, and if buying from Deng, aim for one of his U6 models. 6061 just isn't too great a material for trials frames (Echo Lites and 06 onwards Pures are made of this)

Seriously con what the hell! you should go with what you feel right on weather it be a short frame or long. The new Echo light sounds good i'd go with that.

Hello i just want to no what frame i should get next i got a echo lite 06 but dont like it much i need to get a new one but dont no what one

Thanks

Aarron

NO you havent i ride with you aarron and you ride and onza t-comp and you want an echo lite 08 for christmas so you have answered your own question and you have lied.

LOL

Edited by Jj Barrett