New Bike For Christmas

L Plate

I don't really understand your question. You want to buy new full bike or you just want to buy some new parts? Cause 500 pounds (I assume you had pounds in mind) is really not worth spending on full new bike. Especially if you already have new. Save some money and buy something more descent than onza for 300 pounds. :blink:

I don't really understand your question. You want to buy new full bike or you just want to buy some new parts? Cause 500 pounds (I assume you had pounds in mind) is really not worth spending on full new bike. Especially if you already have new. Save some money and buy something more descent than onza for 300 pounds. :blink:

Wow, i never siad anything about me already ahving a new bike?

I want a bike, atm i ride the worst bike ever which cost me £20 jus to get into trials. So want a New bike.. Have 500 to spend on a COMPLETE bike

Wow, i never siad anything about me already ahving a new bike?

I want a bike, atm i ride the worst bike ever which cost me £20 jus to get into trials. So want a New bike.. Have 500 to spend on a COMPLETE bike

You do know your a member now? so you can post all sections not just in new members?

Look on ebay, or in the classifieds.

For £500 on a new bike, you'll end up with an onza or maybe a yaabaa or an onzo. Good bikes, but you could get better.

Second hand for £500, you could get a koxx, zoo, echo, monty (you see where i'm going with this?)

All depends on whether you can deal with a used yet superior product.

Matt