What Bike Begginer ?

___RD_

Hi i am 14 and i really want to get into trials :D

I have got about £300-350 to spend

I really like the onza bird 09

and i want a brand new one not a second hand one :D(Y)

can any help me ?

The Bird will be the best option if you have that much to spend new.

But if you get a second hand bike you will get a really good spec for that price, and if you don't like the sport you can just sell it agian and you won't lose alot of money on it.

Have a look around Ebay and For sale section.

The Bird will be the best option if you have that much to spend new.

But if you get a second hand bike you will get a really good spec for that price, and if you don't like the sport you can just sell it agian and you won't lose alot of money on it.

Have a look around Ebay and For sale section.

Thanks alot for the help :D

whatever you do dont buy brand new....you get bugger all for your money..

go 2nd hand and you'll pick up a pretty amazing spec t-pro for around £300

Id do this aswell as you may get a brand new bike but the are poor quality and over time you will get ,with the onza bike range (under £400) reliability issues.

I bought a brand new 07 onza t-bird when they just came out and i paid £359.99 for it , big regret as i had to keep taking it back to the bike shop and they would have to order new parts.

First it was the non-drive side crank then the rear hub and a few weeks later , the chain snapped.But after i got a 06 t-pro that went through so many people, so it came with a decent spec, i could take it anywhere and not have to worry about the bike breaking down.Go for something 2nd hand with a good spec.

Hi i am 14 and i really want to get into trials :D

I have got about £300-350 to spend

I really like the onza bird 09

and i want a brand new one not a second hand one :D(Y)

can any help me ?

if i was you i would sell a few things and get more money to get the onza pro because its dule disc i have a echo lie 08 duel disc and the brakes work in al wether ;p

Its for christmas to be honest i wouldnt want a Secong hand used bike for christmas rofl. Anyway yea bird, rip is nice also doesnt have 19 back i think though.

If you could make the Extra for Pro definatly worth it them Onza Discs are meant to be really good.

Edited by im a newb

I would also recommend getting a second hand bike as you get lots more for your money :D but....

If you decide to get the onza bird I found that amazon is cheaper than any of the shops like tarty by about £40-45 :o which you can spend on a disc if you decide you want one :ermm:

Link

Whatever you decide to buy you will almost certainly end up changing something on it as everyone has a preference on what parts they like.