Mgura Hs 33 ?

___RD_

Yes, but I'd suggest getting a good v brake instead. To mount a magura on a V brake set-up you need evo mounts, because the frame obviously doesn't have dedicated magura/4-bolt mounts. These are a pain in the arse to set up and they're crap, IMO. Get yourself an Avid Ultimate and you'll be sweet. :)

Edited by BenJohn-Hynes

Yes, but I'd suggest getting a good v brake instead. To mount a magura on a V brake set-up you need evo mounts, because the frame obviously doesn't have dedicated magura/4-bolt mounts. These are a pain in the arse to set up and they're crap, IMO. Get yourself an Avid Ultimate and you'll be sweet. :)

thanks for yoor help matee :D

anyone got advice for me ??

please :D

Mate get the hs33 evo2's like i said about them /\ . Get yourself validated. Use full stops, Capitol letters etc. But DO NOT post a thread saying "how long untill im validated" or "why wont it let me post on other threads apart from NMC." It will get you knowhere mate.

Mate get the hs33 evo2's like i said about them /\ . Get yourself validated. Use full stops, Capitol letters etc. But DO NOT post a thread saying "how long untill im validated" or "why wont it let me post on other threads apart from NMC." It will get you knowhere mate.

STUF! He asked for someone else's advice, not yours again.

Get magura with the Evo2 Mounts, Usually when you buy a new magura youl get the Evo2 mounts free, And i thought they were fine when i used them on my onza. You just dont have as much adjustment as you do with the 4-bolt mounts. If i was you i would get the Magura, Use the Evo2 mounts for a while and save up for a frame dedicated to four bolt mounts. Plus with a magura you have more pad choice.

Vee's don't Freeze

If you have the time and not the money, buy a set of avid ultimates or something (Im out of the vee-brake know-how sorry) and some coust pads from heatsink and you should be laughing. However if you've got more money than you can count, you may as well buy the V brake adapters, buy a magura and buy some pads to go with. Grind your rim and you should be laughing