Help Me With Basics ! !

Mikey Tomo

Ok, I want some tips from the pros :giggle: At the moment I cannot pedal kick and would like to know some tips on how to do them. I have seen the Ryan leech tips and they do not seem to be working for me yet. So all help wanted no matter how big or small. And i also have been on Trashzen and it just does not work for me.

OK i may not be a pro but I can still do pedal kicks

1- get into a stance where you are able to get your front wheel up in the air slowly

2- slightly kick your pedals but with your ankles relaxed (probably just 1/8th of a whole turn on crank)

3- feather the brake to make your front wheel to go down (the further it goes down the front wheel goes the further forwards you will go)

4- carry on doing step 2 and 3

Also you can check out TrashZen It has lots of trialsing tutorials

Hope this helped

Jamie

Yeah thanks for the help :D I did not know you had to wait for the front wheel to lower haha I thought you just pedaled randomly :P

You need to be in a similar position to when back hoping,

pre load on your pedals with front wheel on the air, let go on the rear brake and kick forward 1/8 to 1/4 of a turn while in the air get control of the brake again.

once you land featherthe brake so you dont slam into the floor.

similar for gaps.