Break Fluids

MAX (M.A.D)

hi i need to bleed my break and was wondering if you can bleed it with dot 5 or something or if it has to be royal magura blood or monty oil, i don't realy no that much on that topic and would like to no what the differences are thanks.

hope you can help me. :mellow:

Water?? piss easy http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/wiki/Bleeding_Magura_brakes

hiHi i Ineed to bleed my breakbrake and was wondering if you can bleed it with Dot 5 or something or if it has to be royal Magura blood or Monty oil, i don't realy no that much on that topic and would like to no what the differences are thanks.

hope you can help me. :mellow:

Nice try, but next time pick up on the mistakes you made and you'll get validated in no time.

As far as the bleeding goes, I am asuming its a Magura HS33 that your bleeding?

If so DO NOT bleed it with Dot 5 as this will destroy your seals.

If you are wanting to rebleed it with oil you can use sunflower oil, Magura royal blood or Monty oil.

But for the best feeling for your brake, I would recomend bleeding your brake with water wich will be easyer if you don't have a bleed kit.

Hope this helps

Cheers :)

Nice try, but next time pick up on the mistakes you made and you'll get validated in no time.

As far as the bleeding goes, I am asuming its a Magura HS33 that your bleeding?

If so DO NOT bleed it with Dot 5 as this will destroy your seals.

If you are wanting to rebleed it with oil you can use sunflower oil, Magura royal blood or Monty oil.

But for the best feeling for your brake, I would recomend bleeding your brake with water wich will be easyer if you don't have a bleed kit.

Hope this helps

Cheers :)

It is all very well having a dig at a new member but when you fail to use correct spellings yourself it does not really work!

Assuming - not 'asuming'

Easier - not 'easyer'

Which - not 'wich'

Just to point out a few of your mistakes! Better luck next time xx

Break fluids? I like, coffee, tea, or sometimes just water.

Oh, you meant brake :rolleyes:

You can use pretty much anything. Magura blood, Vegetable oil, Water. Water feels good, is cheap, and is very easy to bleed with if you follow those instructions (you don't even need a bleed kit).

The whole 'Spelling' this is a bloody joke. Who cares?? Just spell at least half decent so everyone else doesn't have to decypher it. It doesn't matter if the odd capital is missed out....

'Break' instead of 'Brake' is just bloody stupid though. Your fluids broke??? Holy shit, you need to see a doctor.

Yeah I don't really care.

I think I must read things differently to some people - when I read 'break', it means something completely different to 'brake'. It was only afterwards when I said the sentence in my head that I actually understood what he was saying. I wasn't being intentionally pedantic, that was just the first thing that came to mind. I know some people have trouble spelling and it's not about that, it just irritates me when people make no effort to make their posts legible. Particularly when most browsers have built-in spell checkers.

P.S. I realise that break/brake isn't picked up by spell checkers.