30.5mm Wideangle Or Fisheye Lens.

Callum.Curwood

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

I got my Mini Hdd camera today and I'm looking to buy a wideangle or a fisheye lens for it.

The thread size is 30.5mm.

I have looked on Ebay, they is some good deals on there but does anyone know any online shops that sell them which is a Uk one?

Would be nice if you posted a link up.

Edited by Callum.Curwood

My camera is also a 30.5mm fitting. I just got a 0.45X wideangle less off Ebay cheap. Bit small for bmx but i never use it much so it's ok for now. But you shouldn't need a massive lens anyway for trials. Search 'lens' in Chit Chat for hundreds of threads.

Edited by Callum.Curwood

try posting in the camera thread in chit chat.

oops u can't due to being a clown. that's where the big boys hang out while you're still here in the cresh.

in all seriousness just look at the camera thread in chit chat. there should be some sound advice in there.

Look I know he may have done something bad but is it really that bad where in every post he actually speaks in he gets criticised. To be honest you can't really call him a clown and call him childish when you can't let go of the past. Sorry for that I just wanted to get my views out in the open.

Look I know he may have done something bad but is it really that bad where in every post he actually speaks in he gets criticised. To be honest you can't really call him a clown and call him childish when you can't let go of the past. Sorry for that I just wanted to get my views out in the open.

Validate this guy!

I don't like Callum, but he's got a fair point here. Peace and love people peace and love.

Edited by NicP

1; i know callum personally. he lives 4 miles away from me and i used to ride with him occasionally. he and i know it's just a bit of banter

2; i was also giving him some advice on where he may find the answer to the question he posed

3; if we all keep moaning at him, he may finally get the picture and think before he types, (as he obviously has done with this post. 10 bonus points callum) then eventually over time he may get what he's been moaning for, for a long time, i.e. validation.

1; i know callum personally. he lives 4 miles away from me and i used to ride with him occasionally. he and i know it's just a bit of banter

2; i was also giving him some advice on where he may find the answer to the question he posed

3; if we all keep moaning at him, he may finally get the picture and think before he types, (as he obviously has done with this post. 10 bonus points callum) then eventually over time he may get what he's been moaning for, for a long time, i.e. validation.

I understand what you mean but this is not directed straight at you. I have noticed other members doing exactly the same thing. I have read back through your post and seen it as banter but other members are being too serious about this situation.

Edited by Mikey Tomo

My camera is also a 30.5mm fitting. I just got a 0.45X wideangle less off Ebay cheap. Bit small for bmx but i never use it much so it's ok for now. But you shouldn't need a massive lens anyway for trials. Search 'lens' in Chit Chat for hundreds of threads.

Thanks for the information.

Do you think it will be best to get one off Ebay?

If so what size should I be looking for?

Edit:

Look at me :)

Any thoughts anyone?

Same spec as what i got. As for cameras in general i've not much idea. But i've seen a few videos on here and people have used large wideangle lens very far away which is highly pointless when shooting just a rider who is fairly stationary. It also depends how much your going to use it, obviously lens can cost £100s which wouldn't be a wise investment if it wasn't used. Only get something massive if you really need to cover a large area closely like in natural. It also depends on the filmer's style i guess, but that's about what i know.