Thomas Gillingham - Christmas Day Ride 08

TrialsGilly

Um , sorry for the messing about earlier finally got it up!

Nothing special, had abit of spare time this afternoon , so put it together after my ride!

Picture is taken off an LG viewty camera phone, commets welcome if you recon it is worth an upgrade?

All commets welcome good or bad,

Vimeo Link

Happy X-mas everyone!!!

TrialsGilly

Edited by TrialsGilly

I'm really impressed by the quality of the video given that it's from a camera phone. Anyway, the riding was varied which made it more interesting. Also I like your style, you're looking more relaxed than before. Music didn't really float my boat, so to speak. Overall though, I enjoyed the video.

What I'd recommend, in terms of what you might feel is an 'improvement', is to try and link the music in with the visual part of the video. It looks like you might have done this at the start, but then I saw many other opportunities that you could've taken which may have made the riding seem more tied to the music. For example, the deeper sounding piano note could have been used at the point between changing scenes or just at the moment which you begin jumping up or across a gap. This can also work to emphasise the move.

Great to see you actually riding though! It's a bit balls riding by myself these days, especially when I'm often riding either injured or depressed. RIDE WITH ME! :P