Travel To Wc#1 In Spain

Jack_M

Hey all

I'm coming to Europe in March/ April for koxxdays and the first World Cup (im from australia). Koxx days should be pretty cool, and my travel for it is sorted so long as the tartybikes trip goes ahead.

However I'm not sure what the best way to get to the round in Spain is. I've been looking at options for flying to Barcelona, then going from there. Will there be any Brittish riders going. What do you guys think is the best options for getting to the comp? Would someone have a spare seat in a car to help me get there?

For people who have competed in UCI WCs before, is there a site you can suggest to find out more specific details about the comps? At the moment I have no more details besides a timetable posted on the UCI website.

Thanks fo your help

Jack

I am going to Barca however I havnt started planning it yet.

I hope to go with Stan, Dave (trialtech) and maybe others, we will fly over and probably get a hire car (we did this last year and it worked out great!)

Hunt me down at koxx days and we can chat more about it.

Ali

When we went to Barcelona we flew to Girona airport and got a taxi and hotel in Sabaell. The only difficult bit was trying to fit the bike bag in a VW Bora taxi at the airport, wasnt really big enough! The taxi driver didnt know where the hotel was so we used my satnav and got a reduce taxi fare hehe.

Had an amazing time though.