Danny Macaskill Vid

Gogz-

I can't see a button :S

You think he presses a button that allows him to gain more spin or more height :S

Somehow i think its just danny's normal riding, don't think he's got any special tools to gain more skill.

Such a ledge rider though, cant wait for his new stuff. Anyone know when its coming out and what we can expect??

I can't see a button :S

You think he presses a button that allows him to gain more spin or more height :S

Somehow i think its just danny's normal riding, don't think he's got any special tools to gain more skill.

Such a ledge rider though, cant wait for his new stuff. Anyone know when its coming out and what we can expect??

I'm not retarded

Dude how about you stfu ? He was (Quite obviously no ? ) Joking, i think your the retarded one if you couldn't see that.

Chill the f**k out.

No, not obviously.

He made a topic about a video that recieved a lot of attention a while back.

Then he added a link that didn't work.

Gave a specific time to a certain device. Not really obvious he was joking (if he was). No smileys to express a joke.

Chill the f**k out. You having a bad day??

Seen some stuff he is doing for his new vid and trust me, you won't even know what to say..You'll sit there gobsmacked lol

Someone said something about a flair not too long ago, now that i'd love to see....

No, not obviously.

He made a topic about a video that recieved a lot of attention a while back.

Then he added a link that didn't work.

Gave a specific time to a certain device. Not really obvious he was joking (if he was). No smileys to express a joke.

Erm yeah obviously.

I think you might have to get your self a sense oh hummer or think out side of the box every now and again .....

I'm realllllly sorry i mucked up in the link and maid a joke you didn't understand , I'm sorry if i rewind your week.