Snow Injury?

Scholey

Hello all, Since alot of threads seem to be on the wonderful topic of snow at the minute i thought for the brave people who faught the cold and went for a ride, did you have an accident? I must admit it was slippy and i did fall on countless occasions; im sure someone can get worse than that? Post your replys and maybe a picture or 2? (:

yeah, i'm one of the brave people who went out in the cold :D , although i didnt last that long. was just a bit to cold plus i couldnt do much with all the ice and snow :( .

I did have a few falls, worst one resulted in a really soar back and wrist after the back wheel slipped off a rock and i went flying back to meet the ground. . . i dont think it likes me :(

bike was fine, but that was it for me.

back out an about now though !

sorry, no pics though

yeah, i'm one of the brave people who went out in the cold :D , although i didnt last that long. was just a bit to cold plus i couldnt do much with all the ice and snow :( .

I did have a few falls, worst one resulted in a really soar back and wrist after the back wheel slipped off a rock and i went flying back to meet the ground. . . i dont think it likes me :(

bike was fine, but that was it for me.

back out an about now though !

sorry, no pics though

Went out riding brakes freeze get ball baged.