Broken Magura Hose

Reinis.

While doing footjam tailwhip I messed up my magura hose, that in one point it is about 1-2mm's thin. In my town I can't get a new hose, and I don't want to go anywhere to buy a specific magura hose. I was thinking of making one myself, just buying some plastic pipe (I don't know how to say "a little pipe" in english) and fitting it on my brake. Can I do so and will it not just break? Somewhere in this forum I saw, that someone had made a translucent magura hose, but I couldn't find the topic.

Edited by Reinis.

I don't live in GB, I live in Latvia, so I think it wouldn't be cheap to send something form england. But I wanted to know, if I could make a hose myself ;)

I know, I was just trying to help to get you riding again. But yes you can make your own, try PMing Alex Dark on here, he makes hoses could probably help you out with dimensions and such. Like Nick said you have to make sure the hose is the right kind.