Foam Grips

onza boy27

I prefer Trialtech grips without gloves. They are grippy and comfy without gloves, and soak up sweat well too. A tip - if they start to get less grippy in time, wash them! This brings out all the old manky bits of skin and dirt, making them feel like new again.

Personally I find gloves make my hands hurt more as they bunch up and cause pressure points on my palms. I also don't like the lack of 'feel' they give on both the brakes and the bars...

Adam

I prefer Trialtech grips without gloves. They are grippy and comfy without gloves, and soak up sweat well too. A tip - if they start to get less grippy in time, wash them! This brings out all the old manky bits of skin and dirt, making them feel like new again.

Personally I find gloves make my hands hurt more as they bunch up and cause pressure points on my palms. I also don't like the lack of 'feel' they give on both the brakes and the bars...

Adam

Ad knows it! I tend to where gloves anyway though, it hurts so much more without when you fall off. :P

Adam

That normally happens when your gloves are too big for you try the next size down, and if they feel a bit small they will strech too your hand. Also try some 2008 or 2009 661 gloves iv got some comps in extra large and they are so comfortable because they are a tiny bit small for me.

Trialtech foams are my favourite grips. I had Echo rubber grips for about half a year and when your hands start to get sweaty there is no grip at all.

As adam said, foams soak up all the sweat and are still grippy. Iv'e noticed that when it's cold the grips dont tend to lose the heat from your hands as fast as rubber grips do.

Which is a plus :shifty:

Oofft I think that Mike Dyson is trying to outsmart Mr Tart :P

Ginger Allen

Edited by ginger allen echo