How To Get Validated.

Jack Chinnery

Right before you say, Ohh mike made one of those threads. "Newbies dont seem to notice the sticky section."

And I know you thinking its rich from me to be doing a thread like this, But im trying to get back in the good books of everyone. :/

1. Use Capital letters and full stops. At the end of sentences.

2. No Buying or selling in NMC (new members chat). Especially asking for pads.

3. Post useful replies, Not utter crap like 'echo rubbus' More like; I think you should use Echo Rubbers. Because...

4. Make T-F a "happy" place.

5. If something has said shirty towards you, Dont think negative, Be happy OR ignore it. (Thanks Bruce)

6. Dont ask why you cant post anywere else, Or 'how long till im validated?'

7. DONT SPAM, YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SHIT IT GETS YOU IN.

Follow these and you will be validated in know time. :)

Any more tell me and ill add them. (Y)

Edited by Jack Chinnery

It's the only house in your village (edited because I dont want to publish where you live to everyone on the internet) with a double garage and two separate, blue doors. See the photo below.

I know quite a bit about you now :)

post-13468-1235178957_thumb.jpg

Edited by NVWOCI WVS

It's the only house in your village (edited because I dont want to publish where you live to everyone on the internet) with a double garage and two separate, blue doors. See the photo below.

I know quite a bit about you now :)

Bomb that house with whatever you want, I dont think whoever lives there would be very happy tbf.

okay then, I'll leave it at that. Sorry that I got your shool wrong to start with, there are a few Jack Chinnerys, and I got a bit mixed up. It's Kennet school isn't it? The one that flooded?

oh my god oh my god lmao, Tell me more about myself.

And yeah it flooded alright.

I think itss safe to say NVWOCI WVS is a man.

Edited by Jack Chinnery