2002 Raceline Yellow Onza T Mag

zonaboy1

Hi there, i would really like to get my hands on one of these bikes but dont know where to get one from. There was one on ebay not so long ago but i missed it. I have e-mailed onza to see if they have any left in stock but have not yet got a reply.

I will swap my 08 Zona Zip mod bike for one. The zona isnt stock as i fitted it with new maxxis creepy crawler tyres, yellow non slip citrus pads, Zona Zedd forks, monty 221 brake booster etc...

http://www.onza.com/v2/history/historic%20.../20/20-008.html

sorry about the no swap/ selling in nmc. I forgot :ermm: And the Zona is an 08 because i bought it this christmas brand new in 2008.!

Thats just plain f**king bull tbf.

They are awful frames and snap so easyly. Look on youtube if you dont beilive me. Sorry to drag down the atmosphere but hey.

Thats just plain f**king bull tbf.

They are awful frames and snap so easyly. Look on youtube if you dont beilive me. Sorry to drag down the atmosphere but hey.

which bike are you on about that snap easily, the t- mag or zona.? And why wouldnt my bike be 08. Zona originated as a sister brand of onza and started making the zip / zenith in 06 but it's highly unlikley that they are going to leave bikes in storage for 2+ years. All i'm saying is that i bought it brand new in 2008 unused. And i therfore assume it's an 08 model so till i'm shown proof otherwise my bike shall remain 08!

Edited by zonaboy1

which bike are you on about that snap easily, the t- mag or zona.? And why wouldnt my bike be 08. Zona originated as a sister brand of onza and started making the zip / zenith in 06 but it's highly unlikley that they are going to leave bikes in storage for 2+ years. All i'm saying is that i bought it brand new in 2008 unused. And i therfore assume it's an 08 model so till i'm shown proof otherwise my bike shall remain 08!

The t-mags?

So if i brought a bike in 05 and kept it for 3 years in mint condition and then sold you it would you say its an 08 model?, no exactly the design hasnt changed since they were brought out so its still an 06 zip.... :huh:

The 06 model had muscle man cranks, hog rims,caged pedals,cane creek headset etc...

The bike i bought brand new in 2008 has tensile cranks , onza mongoIII headset and different tyres etc...

But if you think it has to be 06 and must be utterly impossible for companys to change minor parts on a bike to call it a newer model then whatever.

I am aware the frame geo is obviously the same but the model i bought has better upgraded parts to the bike released in 2006 so must be at least a bit newer to some extent.

whatever, i started this thread to find an 02 t mag. Apparently there shit so i doubt i want one. And i'm set on my bike being an 06 with upgraded parts from the original release. many of which are changed anyway :closedeyes:

id take it from this thread that getting the t-mag is a big NO NO

but its up to u dude its ur money/bike and only you will have to ride it

so its up to u mate (Y)