Onza Limey?

pashleylips

Hi guys, i haven't been riding for the last 2/3 years as i have been off travelling. Now im back in the country i've decided to get back into riding as i miss it sooooo much, only problem is is im completely confused with whats what at the moment, it really is incredible just how much trials has evolved over the last couple of years. I want a stock, something fairly long and im looking to spent around 400 if i can get the bunse together!

I've been looking at a onza limey on ebay which looks like a pretty sound build, i wouldnt usually go for an onza but it looks like a pretty good ride. I haven't seen too many of these limeys around on the forum so guessing either its rare or its just not that popular. Could you guys give me your thoughts on the limey? Is it a steel? Cheers guys

yeh the limeys are pretty sweet, quite long for the low bb height (but im only 5" 7) but a solid frame that makes for a good bike.

iv had quick spins on andrei burton's and joe seddons and they feel nice, mind you joe had savaged his with a drill and dremmel

but if its good enough for drei.... fair shout!