Inspired Fourplay

Jay-Inspired

just wanted to get a general opinion on what people thought of my bike :rolleyes: spec is as follows

frame: inspired fourplay white

Forks: Echo sprayed white

handle bars: easton ea50 sprayed white

stem: hope 90mm

cranks: middleburn

pedals: dmr v12

front wheel : ryno lite on hope xc blue

rear wheel: ryno lite on hope pro 2 blue

tyres: moto digger rt

rear brake : avid ultimate, echo booster

front brake : avid bb7 , xt lever

post-14670-1235588638_thumb.jpg

post-14670-1235588650_thumb.jpg

post-14670-1235588662_thumb.jpg

Looks smart as that does, noticed there's a few nice inspired bikes on here recently.

Looks nice though, that!

I didn't think it was possible to sound Northern through the internet....? I do enjoy people's way of phrasing things. Do you like cups of tea by any chance?

Inspired looks good, seat looks bad - not sure if i would have gone so strong on the white, but no denying one nice little bike.

I didn't think it was possible to sound Northern through the internet....? I do enjoy people's way of phrasing things. Do you like cups of tea by any chance?

Inspired looks good, seat looks bad - not sure if i would have gone so strong on the white, but no denying one nice little bike.

You own a 24", and live in nottingham?

How come we've never seen you?!

Yeah, that inspired is lovely, especially the stem.

You own a 24", and live in nottingham?

How come we've never seen you?!

Yeah, that inspired is lovely, especially the stem.

I lived in Nottingham until July last year. Lived there for 4 years. I've got a White Inspired and had a Koxx Levelboss before that. Not sure why you didn't see me around - was usually around Uni and the City centre and sometimes at Radcliffe or the skatepark out past St. Anns.

I never saw many trials riders there apart from the guy who had the zoot who worked at Evans and Phil...can't rmember his surname...good rider who rides an Ashton....maybe given up trials though?

I lived in Nottingham until July last year. Lived there for 4 years. I've got a White Inspired and had a Koxx Levelboss before that. Not sure why you didn't see me around - was usually around Uni and the City centre and sometimes at Radcliffe or the skatepark out past St. Anns.

I never saw many trials riders there apart from the guy who had the zoot who worked at Evans and Phil...can't rmember his surname...good rider who rides an Ashton....maybe given up trials though?

The zoot guy is 2hammered on here, and the only dude I know close to notts with an ashton is Tom Booth.

Where are you now?

It would be good if you came on a sunday ride, perhaps even this sunday? Although if you don't live here anymore, that could be difficult.

Yeah i'd pop up for a Sunday ride one day - i know where to go/park etc so its no bother. I'm only 70 miles down the road. Need to sort my stuck piston in my magura sorted, get some practice in and could come up some time. I've got some mates still in Nottingham so could even stay with them and make it easier.

• 2 years later...