Song Please.

Jack Chinnery

Its his opinion.

If I were still a full meber and could edit the topic, It would be "the rant if your a tosspot thread."

You've joined the forum, posted shit, somehow been validated, posted shit, been told off, said your sorry, posted more shit, been told to stop posting shit by other members, insulted the members who offered you advice, said your sorry, posted shit, been put in NMC, now your posting shit.

The clue to stop posting shit should have been when members of the forum (NOT admin/mods) told you to stop posting shit. Were all sound enough to try and help you out, help you get on with people. But you've not helped yourself, so now the patience (mine anyway, and I'm sure other) has run out.

Now stop posting shit, stick to NMC posting constructive posts of more than a few words and man the f**k up.

LOL

On msn he's proper sound, I imagine he would be in person too. He's just a cock on Forum..

EDIT: Much like me

But your not annoying on the forum.

Where as jack is.

Also jack how much warn have you got?

I'll give you a race to who can get banned first. Tell you what, i'll let you win. :)

But your not annoying on the forum.

Where as jack is.

Also jack how much warn have you got?

I'll give you a race to who can get banned first. Tell you what, i'll let you win. :)[/b

Haha, Thats pretty good ;)

How much have you?

60% warn.

Edited by Jack Chinnery

I have 20%

Don't know why though.

Click on were it says 20% and copy and paste what It says. Like mine says;

Tomm Warned on Feb 1 2009, 06:20 PM

Added to warn level Reason, Rule 1 - Flaming, While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please refer to the Trials-Forum guidelines to avoid further warnings.

quick_spider Warned on Jan 7 2009, 09:58 PM

Added to warn level Reason, Rule 2 - Spam, Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts. Repeat offenders will be warned. Please refer to the Trials-Forum guidelines to avoid further warnings.

Your last 5 posts have been utter crap. Clean up your act.

Tomm Warned on Dec 16 2008, 11:50 PM

Added to warn level Reason, Rule 1 - Flaming, While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please refer to the Trials-Forum guidelines to avoid further warnings.

"I think you need to get a life pussy. x "

3 separate people took time out of their day to report that post. You must really be irritating to a lot of people.

Was to sidehop stu when we were messing around about christmas presents we wanted. And I said I hope you get an 05 onza t-vee for chrimbo. LOL

Edited by Jack Chinnery