Back Into Trials In Plymouth!

Got fed up with push bikes when I was 16 and got one with an engine on it...so after buying a GT Chucker recently I remembered how much fun it was hurting yourself constantly, forking out huge bills for small parts...and all the #@%*!ing that goes with it!

I always found I could ride a 20" better...so I'm buying an Adamant A3 off a good old friend of mine...anyone want to go for a ride in the Plymouth area? I'm warning you now - very out of practice!

Cheers guys,

D

Got fed up with push bikes when I was 16 and got one with an engine on it...so after buying a GT Chucker recently I remembered how much fun it was hurting yourself constantly, forking out huge bills for small parts...and all the #@%*!ing that goes with it!

I always found I could ride a 20" better...so I'm buying an Adamant A3 off a good old friend of mine...anyone want to go for a ride in the Plymouth area? I'm warning you now - very out of practice!

Cheers guys,

D

nice one dude, seems to be plenty of people coming back to trials again, especially down here for some reason...

Come to the big Plymouth ride on the 19th of april....or pretty much every weekend some people are out and about

Usually meet outside copthorne hotel at about 11ish... drop me a pm if you;re unsure where this is...or need to contact me for any reason :)

Quality man! Im getting back into riding myself, well nervous because i have a bad feeling i am gona be useless, i'll be getting a bike over the next couple of weeks. I have a couple of mates as well that have just started getting back into it and ride up copthorne a fair bit so im sure we'll see you around. What you riding? (Y)

Quality man! Im getting back into riding myself, well nervous because i have a bad feeling i am gona be useless, i'll be getting a bike over the next couple of weeks. I have a couple of mates as well that have just started getting back into it and ride up copthorne a fair bit so im sure we'll see you around. What you riding? (Y)

i reckon everyone should come to the big plymouth ride in a month or two...seems like aroun 7 or so new riders have started/re-started...so it'd be good if you all came i reckon (Y)

check the rides/locations section for more info :)

Yeah theres usually someone about at weekends, and we're out most evenings when its dry.

Don't worry about being a beginner or whatever, theres a range of complete beginner riders to ok riders in Plymouth (Y)

Then the next level of riders like you Nick and Rob, George, James, Alex etc etc

Edited by southwest_trials kid

Awesome, I'm glad people are still riding! I'm buying an Adamant A3 [can post a picture if anyone wants to see?], it's really over-specced but it was A] a bargain and B] I'm helping someone out financially by buying it; so good news all round!

That's sweet, I used to ride at Copthorne all the time, I only live in Mannamead. I'm getting my bike shipped down tomorrow courtesy of a favour called in from transport at work...might be going down to red brick / Copthorne area tomorrow night if its dry around 1900, just for a couple hours of getting used to the bike again if anyone's interested?

Thanks for the invite Zenith! And as Sam said - It's always better to ride with someone else!

D