Pisanka's Hydroxx Video

Rafal

Weather is going better day by day in Poland. A few clips from first steps with hydroxx. Feels great. Really really stiff, strong and light. With bouncy continentals tyres is like a dream. Surprisingly no pinches (125g maxxis ultralight tubes front and rear)

http://vimeo.com/3504918

Edited by Rafal

Nice one, I like it. The music is also good but this noise of the brake was very disturbing for me.

i hate these noises too but its impossible to have quiet maggie and good power. Vees still rocks but unfortunately no factory does the v mounts in frames

What wrong with running Heatsink adaptors then? Also, your wrong about what you said. I'm running a pretty powerful maggie ( no slips so far) that is pretty silent. 44 Tango's ( orange compound) on my *special grind*. Although, I think it may be the grind instead of the pads. Anyway, sick vid! Your riding continues to amaze me!

Edited by J Trials 31

44 Tango's ( orange compound) on my *special grind*. Although, I think it may be the grind instead of the pads. Anyway, sick vid! Your riding continues to amaze me!

ok then tell me how to do it ;] which angle of grinding?

ok then tell me how to do it ;] which angle of grinding?

Not done with a grinder. It's done with a small hand mechanical engraver. I thought I'd give it a try over regular grinding. Not sure it would work on a rim already ground. I started with a clean rim.

what freewheel you using?

sounds amazing

decent video :)

it's 17T try all. Id prefer old monty but chain rubbed the frame with 18t. Thanks ;)

Did you genuinely take your bike apart to sleep with your frame? ha ha! i enjoyed that vid, good stuff (Y)

reverse speed ;) Im not that f**ked up to take off the headsets, bb and hs only for a shot ;D

Edited by Rafal

Really cool man (Y) One thing that I think you may benefit from... have you tried a little more pressure in the rear tyre? It will feel less bouncy at first, but if you put more effort in the preload before you do a move, the tyre will give you even more spring back. I understand if you have tried it or don't want to, but Stan, Ali and I have found that the Rubber Queen works better with around 5psi more than a Maxxis (for example)... Thanks for the vid!