My Gu Typhoon

WIGAN

They don't work because you have just clicked and dragged the pictures onto internet explorer.

You need to actually upload them.

When you writing the post you should see a bit below the text box.

Looking like this.

post-18981-1236625661_thumb.png

Use this to then upload you pictures.

Also as jack said use a better attitude towards TF and better spelling and punctuation.

But that will probably be the first and last bit useful info you will get from jack. :giggle:

They don't work because you have just clicked and dragged the pictures onto internet explorer.

Looking like this.

Also as jack said use a better attitude towards TF and better spelling and punctuation.

But that will probably be the first and last bit useful info you will get from jack. :giggle:

(Y)

Looking like this.

nope i dont see anything of the sort thats why i've given up, bikes a pile anyway

With attitude and punctuation like that you dont have a hope in hell in being validated. Look at my attidude everyone loves it. :)

BTW that was sarcasim

to be honest mate I'm not really botherd i've read some of your previous post's and i get the impression your a bit of a dick plus i've also heard you where validated and got sent back to nmc so you cant criticize anyone

Looking like this.

New members don't have that, only full members(I think.) :)

You tried linking pictures from your C: drive? That won't work, you need to sign up for a Photobucket account (or similar, but I'd recommend Photobucket). They're great for use on here, they automatically resize the photos for you and theres no size limit, so you won't end up with multiple accounts.