Coming Back To The Scene.

mods

I have always ridden on and off. I sold my last bike, a ko with usual sort of things, i had to sell it due to injury and i was advised to never ride again. But i have never had any trouble from my injurys since and i do other physical activities.

What i want to know is whats new? i notice that echo make two brakes now!! so what the difference with them, and other new parts that are about.Things seem to be moving very fast in trials lately!

Im not being lazy and not searching things, i would just the opinions from the people who use the stuff

cheers guys shay.

I have always ridden on and off. I sold my last bike, a ko with usual sort of things, i had to sell it due to injury and i was advised to never ride again. But i have never had any trouble from my injurys since and i do other physical activities.

What i want to know is whats new? i notice that echo make two brakes now!! so what the difference with them, and other new parts that are about.Things seem to be moving very fast in trials lately!

Im not being lazy and not searching things, i would just the opinions from the people who use the stuff

cheers guys shay.

echo brakes: the tr and sl.... tr being an rb /04 magura rip-off; the sl is a new refined version of the old dengura / 05 magura clone... both still leak though :(

Yeh, there's lots of new ideas and such floating round....onza have got a brilliant new line-up.

, deng has decided that echo is now his " light " range...

yea i remember the 'dengura' leaked, no change there then, awesome lol. i'll probably just stick to normal maggies then. I found my ko km1 to be tooo long, so im gonna go for something a bit shorter between 1010 and 1030. any suggestions on that?

im thinking an 07 python short? The new echo team 09 looks awesome, a bit on the pricy side though. what about other echo teams? 07/08?