Bike Thieves

Aaron.Tottman

MESSAGE TO ALL RIDERS.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, DON'T LEAVE YOU BIKE ANYWERE!!!! (UNATENDED) EVEN WITH 20 HEAVY DUTY LOCKS!!!

IF THEY CAN'T NICK IT THEY'LL BATTER IT 'TILL IT'S UNUSABLE.

IF A SHOP WON'T LET YOU BRING YOUR BIKE IN DON'T GO IN THE SHOP. DON'T GO IN!!!

NOTHING IS WORTH YOU LEAVING £1K+ WORTH OF BIKE AROUND FOR.

YOU WOULDN'T DO IT WITH £1K CASH!!! WOULD you!!!

I'VE SEEN THREE BIKES LOCKED TOGETHER (two diamondback s10's and a cheap apollo outrage so maybe £300 worth of bikes) FOUR LOCKS OUTSIDE ASDA, CCTV EVERY WHERE, GONE LESS THAN 30SECONDS!!!!!

(nothing i could of done, me over three blokes? but i did give a staitment.) felt so sorry for the family when they came out with all there shopping.

THEY ONLY SELL 'EM ON ROAD FOR MAYBE A TENNER TO GET SOME WEED/PILLS OR BOOZE. DON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!! NO MATTER HOW SLIM!!!

SORRY IF ANY ONE TAKES OFFENCE TO ANY THING i'VE SAID BUT I REALLY HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO GIVE THESE ASS-HOLES A CHANCE!!!

Please comment/give your stories/advise ect...

AaRoN

i completly agree its a sad world when you can not even leave your bike outside a shop without some selfish twats doing something like that

had a right touch last night! two cops stood by our bikes while we went in the local shop :P

i had my waynio stolen quite a while back lukily the stupid prat that nicked it took it into the bike shop i worked in and i got it back all they had done was nicked my decent wheels and put crappy cheap ones on it( the bike was offended by that) thankfully i got the bike back!

the bike was in my shed with only one padlock on it! lesson learnt it stayed in my room after that!

i completly agree its a sad world when you can not even leave your bike outside a shop without some selfish twats doing something like that

had a right touch last night! two cops stood by our bikes while we went in the local shop :P

i had my waynio stolen quite a while back lukily the stupid prat that nicked it took it into the bike shop i worked in and i got it back all they had done was nicked my decent wheels and put crappy cheap ones on it( the bike was offended by that) thankfully i got the bike back!

the bike was in my shed with only one padlock on it! lesson learnt it stayed in my room after that!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............brilliant!!!

very lucky.

oh and i missed a bit out there

i rang the police and told them id located it (now bear in mind as far as i can remember it was a prototype so its the only one ever) the police said we currently have no officers availible but we would advise you not to go and get it but we will investigate it when someone is availible!

i meen come on how stupid did they think i was

and i practicly handed it to them on a plate and they still couldnt solve the crime lol

oh and i missed a bit out there

i rang the police and told them id located it (now bear in mind as far as i can remember it was a prototype so its the only one ever) the police said we currently have no officers availible but we would advise you not to go and get it but we will investigate it when someone is availible!

i meen come on how stupid did they think i was

and i practicly handed it to them on a plate and they still couldnt solve the crime lol

always the same with public services (ex the fire service) they will do nothing or just the bar minamal.

my missus had a good one.

her brother left a bike and it was stolen, her dad found it ona job (he's a sparky) he phoned the police, they arived shortly after.

they confermed it was his, they had no way of unlocking the bike, so he offers to get a pair of bolt croppers from his work van.

the female officer said that she could arrest him for coming prepared to steal the bike back!!!!

F**KIN JOKE!!!

All stories are ridiculous. Luckily i've not had a bike stolen and i remember when i was younger i left my bike outside shops and stuff. Sometimes hidden away or tucked away out of site and even in the store it wasn't wise. If my bike isn't within a few metres of me or at home i don't feel that it's safe.

I was on holiday once when my house was broken into and all my bikes, electronics and jewelery throughout the house was stolen.

A couple ofdays later, someone who rode a bit of trials who I had met once or twice wanted to come and ride and show off his new bike that he had bought for £80.....It was my Monty 221! He knew the guy he had bought it off, so he went round to his house to ask if he had anything else for sale. He sold him my Brisa B26D frame for £5!

We phoned the police, gave the guys name, address and phone number and they said they would sort it out. They went around but he wasn't in, just his grilfriend, so they told her to tell him to go to the police station the next day! Nice of them to give him a chance to get rid of my stuff and no prizes for guessing he never went to the police station.

I am still pissed off, nothing ever happened, no arrests or anything. I wish I had gone around to his house and met him face to face, but it was about 5-6 years ago now.

I was on holiday once when my house was broken into and all my bikes, electronics and jewelery throughout the house was stolen.

Sh*t, thats ruff.

and the goverment wonder why so many people take the law into their own hands?!?!?

was any of it insured?

used to think that insurance was a waist of time but after my place was robbed last year I think differently. joke was i was there. 4 black dudes let in by my next door neigbour. (block of flats)

luckly they only took what they could fit in there pocket, gold, PSP ect...

reported it to the polic, bout 5 months later saw my £600 braclet (21st birthday pressy) in cash converters!!!

went bk to the piggy staition and the diddn't reconise my report no'.

THE REPORT WAS NEVER FILED!!!!!!!!!

POPO ARE F**KIN USLESS..AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Aaron.gloster

I am still pissed off, nothing ever happened, no arrests or anything. I wish I had gone around to his house and met him face to face, but it was about 5-6 years ago now.

Even better go round now, and allow the red mist to descend........

A couple of dumb asses broke into my house when I lived in Swansea, I got home as they were filling the van up in the back lane.

I said hello, and they shouted some kind of threat at me and drove off.

I had a word with a few people, and they brought it all back and apologized and everything, it was f**king hilarious they even offered me a TV that wasn't mine

I asked them if they wanted a cup of tea but they didn't stick around.

Another guy round the corner got robbed while he was asleep on the sofa after watching a rugby game in the pub, some guys broke in tied him up in his conservatory, and stole everything, the the carpets the heating the lot. He was found a few days later a bit f**ked but still alive.

Thats why I moved to the countryside, got fed up of that shit, the week after I moved out 5 cars in the street were burned out because the skag heads were to wapped up to steal them.

Scum

Matt

:lol: I just remembered another one, some guys came in my house and pinched some phones, wallets etc. Called the pigs and they turned up took prints and left. A year later the cops phoned up and I thought they had found something, but they asked me if I had found out who it was yet, I f**kin pissed myself, it was a farce.

Matt

It depends where you live though really. I can leave my bike outside the shop in my village for as long as I like, unlocked, no one watching it etc, and it's fine when I get back.

I left it in my front garden overnight once and it was fine the next day! I can even leave it outside a shop I'm in, in town if I need to...

Wouldn't dare do it anywhere else though!