Funny As

smithy2050

It's not funny, your f**king harsh. Hes LEARNING :o . I am giving up in telling people to use proper punctuation now. IDK how good you are at trials, I'm not the best and couldn't give. Im still learning, so next time dont be such a idiot.

I go with you, It is very harsh on the guy.

But it really does remind me of my mate with his track stands.

Josh.

It's not funny, your f**king harsh. Hes LEARNING :o . I am giving up in telling people to use proper punctuation now. IDK how good you are at trials, I'm not the best and couldn't give. Im still learning, so next time dont be such a idiot.

How can you EVER tell people about spelling and punctuation?

How did you manage/try to turn this into something about you!?

i found it funny yea i was like that at a stage but the guy is 1 to heavy to do trials really an he looks old enough to be my dad like you lot take things way to serious like

Yeah, well I have to admit he does look over weight. But I still think it is wrong.

Josh.

Listen, (almost) everyone wants to be young and once you're old you have two options:

1) Be an ordinary old, boring guy who doesn't do anything but work, watch tv and eat popcorn.

2) Try to enjoy your life as best as you can, while you can still use your body. And have fun with what you've got. That's what this man is doing and he's got my respect for that.

And also, to other beginners it's nice to see that they're not the only one at that "noob"-stage :)

Edited by staphan

i thought people in here would be able to have a laugh like but i must have been wrong

People will laugh at stuff that is not offensive to other people.

But I also do think there is not enough laughs in the forum, it is all serious and all about getting validated.

No offense to the forum like.

Josh.

People will laugh at stuff that is not offensive to other people.

But I also do think there is not enough laughs in the forum, it is all serious and all about getting validated.

No offense to the forum like.

Josh.

Not really mate, just the fact of respecting someone who had at the time, just started. :)

Seriously, grow the f**k up. People are telling you it's not funny(rightfully so) and you keep trying to persuade them that it IS funny. It's not. So don't be stroppy when someone disagrees with you.

Tut you forgotthespace. :P

But yeah, I agree with you Ben.