It's Catching

mcspamhammer

So I'm sat reading the beginners guide on trashzen and my son says "that looks cool, think I'll have a go too" a bike has been purchased so we are now both eagerly awaiting their arrival so we can practice/fall off together. :blink:

So what was the point in this thread?

It made more of a point than your reply

Thats cool always good to hear of more people getting into the sport, should be fun learning with your son aswell maybe get a little bit competetive (sp)

As much as I'd like to think it wont, your probably right.

good news man I ride with my two kids and it's great fun.

don't listen to that G-baby, he's being a knob and yes I know your reading this

Matt

His reply was at best feeble, maybe he needs to work a little more imagination into his critique. (you might need help with some of the bigger words if your reading this G-baby)

It made more of a point than your reply

Haha, i think you'll be alright on here!

Great to hear he's taken an interest, it'll be great to have someone to ride with, and to have trials as a bit of a bonding exercise! Best of luck with everything dude(s) :)

good news man I ride with my two kids and it's great fun.

don't listen to that G-baby, he's being a knob and yes I know your reading this

Matt

I'm not the knob you are, there is a thread in NMC where you introduce yourself, dont need to make a hole new thread about it.

So I'm sat reading the beginners guide on trashzen and my son says "that looks cool, think I'll have a go too" a bike has been purchased so we are now both eagerly awaiting their arrival so we can practice/fall off together. :blink:

Where in Gloucester are you mate... us old boys here in Somerset are having fun and can point you in the direction of a few ride spots.

doh, just noticed... forest of dean. !!

Edited by r2wtrials

I'm not the knob you are, there is a thread in NMC where you introduce yourself, dont need to make a hole new thread about it.

Are you serious? He's just telling us how his son's liked the look of trials after he's been on trashzen and has decided to take it up, it's a nice thing to hear about!!!

Mr. Hammer, i'm terribly sorry to be clogging your thread :$

Where in Gloucester are you mate... us old boys here in Somerset are having fun and can point you in the direction of a few ride spots.

doh, just noticed... forest of dean. !!

(Y)

Cheers guys, as soon as we've mastered the basics, we'll be up for it (Y)

Nice to see you in the members mcspamhammer! Your lucky to have a shared interest with your son, I think I need to develop a few skills before I can prise mine off his BMX, he's too busy laughing at my failed Trials attemps at the moment. >_<

middleageman.

Edited by middleageman

It's great you both have an interest (Y) but where is his motovation to ride it going to come from if you just buy him one without him having to earn... or am i being old fashioned/jealous lol

Nick

Not at all Nick, your a man after my own heart. He had to pay for it himself with his own savings. :)

For example my step-dad always treats me as more of an adult and his actual son gets pretty spoilt to be honest, when i wanted my first trials bike at 13 i knew i would have to work for it. so i got a job in a pub and earnt myself an echo team 20" by this time i had so much exitement and motivation i have rode pretty much every night of my life since then. Then his actual son took interest, and straight away he was bought an onza t-pro... he only rode it 3-4 times and hasn't touched it since. i think he felt pressured to ride it and didn't get into the sport through his own decision... B)

Edited by Nickkkkk