Gave My Bike A Summer Look

There are more yellow pads than citrus pads you know....

Sorry callum but I hate it. :(

There Acor pads from my Lbs, I'm just need to get some glue to put my Plaz in cnc.

I really like it, it looks alot better if you see it in person :)

Your from Derby right?

I'm of there in summer to stay at auntys for a while when a Brum ride is on. Mybe meet up and have a ride?

Nope, I'm from north Derbyshire, about 20 miles south/south-east of Manchester.

Trains run from Derby to Matlock, noly takes half an hour and it's just about the best place around here for natural riding IMO, we could arrange something there? The street isn't all that bad in Matlock either.

Nope, I'm from north Derbyshire, about 20 miles south/south-east of Manchester.

Trains run from Derby to Matlock, noly takes half an hour and it's just about the best place around here for natural riding IMO, we could arrange something there? The street isn't all that bad in Matlock either.

Il be up for that.

Yourself? Like I said before, it's my opinion that I'm entitled to, like you are entitled to your own.

And there's a bit of a difference between some spotty teenager who can't ride for shit*, and an elite world class rider who's frame is specifically designed for the rider with the graphics made by a proper designer.

*Opinion.

lmfao!!!!

I have to sig that lmao :giggle:

First gap I did I dented it : Only a small one though. It isn't really noticeable.

Because your so hard at landing lol like that small gap earlier you did all i hurt was donggg [ him landing very hard/harsh] lol.

but it does actually look really nice in person :)

i would never do that to a bike i intend to ride or have in my posession.

the block colour (although the finish appear to be good) is up there with contracting malaria and being stabbed.

should've left it alone mate.

just an opinion though, i always feel that if you want to spray something funky coulours you should own a bmx as well and mess that up isntead