Hope Mono Mini

Guantanamo

wow that is a step too far , i only take my bike apart and put it back together every 2/3 months if you keep changing everything you must have a lot of cash to spare but if thats what you want to do you can do it but thats my opinion . this is to the comment ^

Chainsn tyres and grips aren't expensive.

Taking your bike apart isn't hard and it gets easier every time you do it, plus if you look after it, it'll look after you.

Chains tyres and grips aren't expensive.

Taking your bike apart isn't hard and it gets easier every time you do it, plus if you look after it, it'll look after you.

id say it's a bad idea taking it apart all the time....i try not to if I'm honest, threads get worn...interfaces get worn ( isis splines etc ).

As soon as anything feels wrong, it gets stripped down straight away though (Y)

Yep, I'm probably going to replace the seals, oil and pads, maybe service the lever too. That way i know the brakes are operating as best as they can. It looks straight forwards enough if you're careful and the seals are very reasonably priced. I won't be doing it for a couple of weeks yet though, waiting to get some money through. I'll let you know how it goes though.

Thanks for your time

Adam

Yeah that sounds like a good idea (Y)

That way you will know that it will be in good working condition after you done all that to the brake (Y)

Personally I think Hope Mono Mini brake sare good for there money and last a fairly long time :)

But you do need to look after them quite well but thats no bother

Yeah that sounds like a good idea (Y)

That way you will know that it will be in good working condition after you done all that to the brake (Y)

Personally I think Hope Mono Mini brake sare good for there money and last a fairly long time :)

But you do need to look after them quite well but thats no bother

Yer, I enjoy doing all the maintenance on my bike so it's no issue and, as you say, I'll also know that the brake is in as good a condition as it can be.

Yer, I enjoy doing all the maintenance on my bike so it's no issue and, as you say, I'll also know that the brake is in as good a condition as it can be.

Yeah so do I. I enjoy doing all the maintenance on my bike aswell. That way I know that it is in good condition afterwards :)

Yeah that way it will be in good working condition atferwards (Y):)