My Latest Video

I love the part at the begining when you are riding on the pallet's

Am going to have to come along and ride with you all one day. If that's alright with you. Just give me a shout when you're next riding in carlise as i only live and penrith so it's local.

Jack

I love the part at the begining when you are riding on the pallet's

Am going to have to come along and ride with you all one day. If that's alright with you. Just give me a shout when you're next riding in carlise as i only live and penrith so it's local.

Jack

II good good. You should come ride kendal too, filming at the start was in windermere at a mates work.

Nice one mate i seen youre old vid and from that vid you have improved loads. Lewis ;)

Yer I have improved quite a bit since then. Cause it's getting warmer and dryer i'm out as much as I can.

Ginger Allen

Edited by ginger allen echo

Yes i do, it's awsome. when I ride with them I push myself all the time. Tom and I are like at the same ability but Tom is improving so much faster.

Ginger Allen

ha don't put yourself down, no reason why you can't progress as fast as tom... nice vid!

ha don't put yourself down, no reason why you can't progress as fast as tom... nice vid!

Im not tryna put myself down, I'm just saying that tom is improving alot faster at the moment compared to me. I can do somethings better than him and he can do things better than me

Ginger Allen

Jesus christ allen, getting abit good now eh. drop gaps are biiiig (Y). All the stuff you were doing at the bird cage was pretty decent aswell. might be coming into kendal this saturday coming. :shifty: so i might see you there? Oh yeah, how big is that sidehop at 1:50? looks hugee.

nick x

Edited by nickdonboy

Jesus christ allen, getting abit good now eh. drop gaps are biiiig (Y). All the stuff you were doing at the bird cage was pretty decent aswell. might be coming into kendal this saturday coming. :shifty: so i might see you there? Oh yeah, how big is that sidehop at 1:50? looks hugee.

nick x

Erm it's not that big i don't think. It's about 2 inch over bar height.