Mad Handlebars

Lord Banks

I have extended them by about an inch either end by using clamp-on grips, just letting them hang over, but they feel abit 'squishy'.

I've got risers at the minute like.

Are flats rubbish then??

Edited by Lord Banks

Are flats rubbish then??

I have ran flat bars in the past, but most of them lasted no-longer than a week, that just felt awfull, and that price is insane for what they are, if you really want some flats sure you can pick some Viz or Echo flats for £15 on here which wont kill you.

MMmmmmm I've got some of these on my bike. They came fitted and as I've only had it a couple of weeks, I'm just at the trackstand, small hop stage at the mo. Maybe I'll change them once I start getting better. I've got plans to give it a makeover anyhow so I'll put some on the shopping list.

What do they feel like to you though fella?

Have they given you any grief? Have you thought, 'man, if it wasn't for these damn bars, I'd be hopping trucks' ?

Because if not, keep them, if not, and you want to sell them, I'll give you 3 pounds, uncut.

What do they feel like to you though fella?

Have they given you any grief? Have you thought, 'man, if it wasn't for these damn bars, I'd be hopping trucks' ?

Because if not, keep them, if not, and you want to sell them, I'll give you 3 pounds, uncut.

I don't have any experience of riding different bikes/set ups so the only thing I've got to compare them with are the echo risers fitted on my sons t-rex. I can't get on with those at all. The sweep on them just feels wrong to me where as the MAD bars feel right. I think when I pimp my ride I'll go for a set with the same sort of geo. When I change them Lord Banks, you can have them. free, gratis, no charge. but it wont be for a few months. Can you wait that long?

I don't have any experience of riding different bikes/set ups so the only thing I've got to compare them with are the echo risers fitted on my sons t-rex. I can't get on with those at all. The sweep on them just feels wrong to me where as the MAD bars feel right. I think when I pimp my ride I'll go for a set with the same sort of geo. When I change them Lord Banks, you can have them. free, gratis, no charge. but it wont be for a few months. Can you wait that long?

Aye, cheers man, appreciate it.