Xc

Milford Cubicle

The xtc range are lovely bikes, quite supprised you would go for that for your first XC bike though as they are very race/aggressively orrientated. A lot of people cant get on with geo's on them unless they are a more seriouse cyclist. I personally love them good choice and enjoy.

The xtc range are lovely bikes, quite supprised you would go for that for your first XC bike though as they are very race/aggressively orrientated. A lot of people cant get on with geo's on them unless they are a more seriouse cyclist. I personally love them good choice and enjoy.

Yea but i'm hoping to get good and race, rode it twice now and loving the geo, it felt quite aggresive like through singletrack un that but really like that, makes it more intresting :)

billx

i would reccomend buying second hand just because of the fact that i bought my XC for £450 when it was the latest model with £100+ worth of exrtras i beleive my specialized at the time was rrp 900 so i basically got it half price (it was lighlty scratched form a "newbie" to XC (much like me)). So yeah i would deffonantely buy second hand.

As said, for that money, you can get a very good hard tail. If you opt to full suspension, you will end up with somthing heavy, under speced and possible not great to ride. At that budget, have a look at the Specialized range, or the GT Zaskar.