My Atomz

PhazedRezza

Nice! Hows the rear brake workin for you?

Really good, BUT , it doesnt seem to leak anywhere but needs bleeding every week. Air gets in somehow!!!

I was riding with danny butler and he had to bleed his a few times in just one day,

hes gone back to his older one. (not sl)

Lecer is really nice though.

Really good, BUT , it doesnt seem to leak anywhere but needs bleeding every week. Air gets in somehow!!!

I was riding with danny butler and he had to bleed his a few times in just one day,

hes gone back to his older one. (not sl)

Lecer is really nice though.

oops, i mean lever

yer you can get a maggie version, just ask the guys at tartybikes. the hub and tentioner is awsome, i love it after about 10 years of p155ing around with snail cams and other tentioners this works mint, and, if you ever need to take your wheel out, it can only go back in exactly the same place so it dont mess your brake up. like with most mods,

rob

ps phil, its looks crap mate!!

lol

Edited by robonatomz

yer you can get a maggie version, just ask the guys at tartybikes. the hub and tentioner is awsome, i love it after about 10 years of p155ing around with snail cams and other tentioners this works mint, and, if you ever need to take your wheel out, it can only go back in exactly the same place so it dont mess your brake up. like with most mods,

rob

ps phil, its looks crap mate!!

lol

Yeah i know nobert. I was tryin to achieve the same look as your atomz but mine looks to good! Ha

lol.

The spec looks good, but not really a fan on the colours. I think the problem with your brake could be the 'Diaphragm'. I know little to nothing about Hope Brakes but that could be the bit that needs replacing after a bleed. I remember watching the bleeding video of that brake on the Hope website and remember there was something special about that part. So yeah just contact and check Hope's website for some help.

The spec looks good, but not really a fan on the colours. I think the problem with your brake could be the 'Diaphragm'. I know little to nothing about Hope Brakes but that could be the bit that needs replacing after a bleed. I remember watching the bleeding video of that brake on the Hope website and remember there was something special about that part. So yeah just contact and check Hope's website for some help.

Cheers mate but it was the echo sl rim brake i was on about. The hope is solid.

Danny b has had trouble with his aswell.

Any one else got an sl rimbrake and suffer the same problem?

Cheers mate but it was the echo sl rim brake i was on about. The hope is solid.

Danny b has had trouble with his aswell.

Any one else got an sl rimbrake and suffer the same problem?

is it not the pistons that are the problem on them, i seem to remember someone saying that. and i believe stan shaw runs just the lever on maggie calipers. may be worth trying

Edited by basher

looks horrible bro the colors dont match man!

O.K dave, perhaps i should get a shogun gimp like you, paint it black then think i'm cool as f**k.

Whatever bro!!!

Get sponsored by hope, or know someone who is!

Bike looks lush phil...

Nice one chris!

Your CZAR is looking mint now.

We'll swap them cranks back soon!