Southend

bigamac

Lets just say im one of the old lot lol....i havent ridden for a year and just getting back into it for the summmer :)

is that a joke cos i did ride trials alooooooooooooooooong time ago when you had your pashely and brisa :P and i was riding beforethen aswell but i wasnt on trials :)

Sorry but nether of you are even slightly old school iv been about longer than both of your and im not "old school" rick, nobottle, gav, flower? (if you no who he even is) along with frika ect there what would class as old school you are not myself included in that id say im the next gen of old school along with simps, (bit more old school) and ben at little after that but nick pyke you are defo not old school,

anyway im goin now befor i read this and realise im a twat ill make an old school chart or somthing up soon and post it up.

p.s Leon if your wondering your not included in this as your behoned old school your acctully in the B.C days of trials.

nick pyke you are defo not old school,

I never reffered to my self as OLD SCHOOL or even used those words to describe another member on here to my knowledge, i would just make myself look mike an even bigger twit then i already am ;)

You didn't have to say it, but you were implying it. Ben was the person who got me into trials (well actually, Leon got me hooked before that, but he was just some nutter on a bike down the sea front)

It's all about the old crew (you know who you are)...

Alright Ladies theres no need to start a argument over ''older riders'' Jack i was mearly saying i was riding before people that have now come into trials..didnt refer to myself as ''OLDSCHOOL'' just saying i was riding before people like nick and things..didnt mean like old school was much as no bottle and that...didnt mean to offend you or anything..gosh.

Edited by ..Ben-Henderson..

Alright Ladies theres no need to start a argument over ''older riders'' Jack i was mearly saying i was riding before people that have now come into trials didnt refer to myself as ''OLDSCHOOL'' just saying i was riding before people like Luke and Jordan GU and things..didnt mean like old school was much as no bottle and that...didnt mean to offend you or anything..

made my adaptations :)